- *Tuition - The fee for the entire 9 month school year, one class per week, will be $540. You may pay the tuition in full or make 9 monthly payments of $60 per month. There will be a $20 annual registration fee due at time of enrollment. Total for the year, including the registration fee will be $560.
If a student takes more than one class lesson per week, a 10% discount will be given on the second class. This discount does not apply to students taking one class and one private lesson.
Private lessons will be $1440.00 for the school year or you may make monthly payments of $160.00 per month. (1/2 hour a week)
Semi-Private lessons (limit 2 students) will be $828 per student for the school year or you may make monthly payments of $92 per month. (1/2 hour a week)
*THERE WILL NOT BE A PAYMENT DUE IN JUNE.
Tuition payments for the students paying monthly will be due on the first lesson of every month. A 10% late fee will occur if your tuition payment is not received by the 15th of each month. Statements will only be sent to you if your payment is past due. Students with a past due tuition balance after 30 days will be dismissed from class. Tuition will remain the same whether it is a long (5 week) or a short (3 week) month, regardless of absences, holidays, public school closures or delays, or acts of God or nature. All tuition and registration fees are non-refundable. If a student drops a class and returns later in the school year a re-registration fee of $60 will occur. There will be a $25.00 charge on all returned checks.
- Attendance - Attendance will be taken at every class. Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class. The studio will not jeopardize its responsibility to the rest of the class for one student. If a student misses a class, they may make up the lesson with another class if there is space available. Check with the studio for class times. Make up lessons must occur within 30 days of the absence. There will be no make up lessons available for private or semi-private lessons.
- The Studio doors will not open until 8:30 am Monday, Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays. The Studio is closed Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
- Dropping a Class- If for any reason a student cannot continue taking a class, a drop notice must be given AT THE DANCE STUDIO 30 days in advance in order not to be charged for the following month. Please note when dropping a class, voicemail or email is not accepted . (sorry-no exceptions). Please ask the front desk for a drop notice.
- Holidays - The studio will be closed:
Labor Day - September 2, 2019
Veteran's Day Observance - November 11, 2019
Thanksgiving week - November, 25-30, 2019
Winter Break - December 23, 2019-January 5th, 2020
Martin Luther King day - January 20, 2020
Presidents' Day - February 17, 2020
Spring Break - April 6-13, 2020 (Closed Easter Monday)
Memorial Day - May 25, 2020
Tuition payments remain the same. Classes will not be held after Memorial Day.
- Class observations - In consideration of our students, class observation is not allowed. No exceptions. Our classrooms are equipped with closed circuit cameras and the monitors will be on in our waiting room.
- Christmas Party and Show - Parents are invited to attend our studio party. Entertainment will be provided by our students. The party will be held at your student’s class day and time at our studio unless otherwise noted. Refreshments will follow. Admission is free, but we ask you to donate to our annual Toy Drive to benefit a charity to be determined ($10.00 value).
- Recitals - Our annual recital will be tentatively held June 1, 2 and 3rd at the Fox Theater. Dress rehearsal will be held Saturday, May 30th. We will also hold a studio rehearsal two weeks prior to the dress rehearsal. Days and time to be announced. All past due balances must be paid in full by May 15th, 2020 in order to participate in the recital. Tickets to the recital will be sold to finance the show, on a first come, first serve basis. You, not Linda Larma and Daughters Academe of Dance, are responsible for purchasing enough recital tickets to see your child perform.
- Recital Costumes - Our Costume package is $75. Extra large child and Adult packages will be $85. Costume packages include: Costume and accessories. Costume fee is due by December 1st, 2018. AFTER DECEMBER 1st, 2018 COSTUME FEES WILL BE RAISED $10.00. NO EXCEPTIONS. Costume Fee is nonrefundable. We will accept costume fees until January 15th, 2019. If we have not received costume payment by then we will assume your child is not participating in the 2020 recital, and WILL NOT ORDER a costume. TUITION PAYMENTS MUST BE UP TO DATE AT THE TIME OF COSTUME PURCHASE.
- Linda Larma and Daughters' Academe of dance will choose your child's costume. It will be age and gender appropriate.
- Absolutely no gum or soda pop in class. Bottled water may be brought to class.
- The studio reserves the right to use seasonally and culturally appropriate music for instructional and performance purposes. i.e.: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, etc.
- Images or video taken of your child during class times and rehearsal may or may not be used as promotional material for Linda Larma and Daughters Academe of Dance and The Gaslight Melodrama Theatre and Music Hall.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to discuss them with us whenever it does not interfere with class time. Our email address is email@example.com
I understand, in order to drop a class, a drop notice must be given in person at the dance studio 30 days in advance.
I am aware that if Linda Larma and Daughters Academe of Dance has not received costume payment by January 15th, 2020 a costume will not be ordered for my child.