I am aware that during dance activities that my child participates in, certain risks may occur, including, but not limited to, falling or slipping to the floor, running into other participants and activities that may result in various injuries. In recognition of these risks, I hereby agree not to hold Linda Larma & Daughters Academe of Dance, Jennifer Prince, her teachers or Employees liable for any injuries that may occur during participation of said activities. I hereby state that above minor is physically able to participate. I hereby give my consent for above minor to participate in activities at Linda Larma & Daughters Academe of Dance. I understand tuition is non-refundable.
- *Tuition - The fee for the entire 9 month school year, one class per week, will be $630. You may pay the tuition in full or make 9 monthly payments of $70 per month. There will be a $25 annual registration fee due at time of enrollment. Total for the year, including the registration fee will be $655. If a student takes more than one class lesson per week, a 10% discount will be given on the second class. This discount does not apply to students taking one class and one private lesson. Private lessons will be $1620 for the school year or you may make monthly payments of $180.00 per month (1/2 hour a week). Semi-Private lessons (limit 2 students) will be $918 per student for the school year or you may make monthly payments of $102 per month (1/2 hour a week). *THERE WILL NOT BE A PAYMENT DUE IN JUNE. All students making monthly tuition payments MUST be enrolled in auto-pay. Enrolling online does not enroll you in auto pay. Student's families will be emailed an auto-pay form that must be turned in by the student's second lesson. Students with a past due tuition balance after 30 days will be dismissed from class. Tuition will remain the same whether it is a long (5 week) or a short (3 week) month, regardless of absences, holidays, public school closures or delays, or acts of God or nature. All tuition and registration fees are non-refundable. If a student drops a class and returns later in the school year a re-registration fee of $70 will occur. There will be a $30.00 charge on all returned checks.
- Attendance - Attendance will be taken at every class. Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class. The studio will not jeopardize its responsibility to the rest of the class for one student. If a student misses a class, they may make up the lesson with another class if there is space available. Check with the studio for class times. Make up lessons must occur within 30 days of the absence. There will be no make up lessons available for private or semi-private lessons.
- The Studio doors will not open until 8:30 am Monday, Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays. The Studio is closed Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
- Dropping a Class - If for any reason a student cannot continue taking a class, a drop notice must be given BY EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) 30 days in advance in order not to be charged for the following month. Please note when dropping a class, voicemail is not accepted (sorry-no exceptions). I understand, in order to drop a class, a drop notice must be given by email 30 days in advance.
- Holidays - The studio will be closed: Labor Day - September 5, 2022 Veteran's Day Observance - November 11, 2022 Thanksgiving week - November, 21-27, 2022 Winter Break - December 23, 2022-January 7, 2023 Martin Luther King day - January 16, 2023 Presidents' Day - February 20, 2023 Spring Break - April 3 - April 10, 2023 (Closed Easter Monday) Memorial Day - May 29, 2023 Tuition payments remain the same. Classes will not be held after Memorial Day.
- Class observations - In consideration of our students, class observation is not allowed. No exceptions. Our classrooms are equipped with closed circuit cameras and the monitors will be on in our waiting room.
- Christmas Party and Show - Parents are invited to attend our studio parties December 17-22, 2022. Entertainment will be provided by our students. The party will be held at your student’s class day and time at our studio unless otherwise noted. Refreshments will follow. Admission is free, but we ask you to donate to our annual Toy Drive to benefit a charity to be determined ($20.00 value).
- Recitals - Our annual recital will be tentatively held June 5th. 6th and 7th at the Fox Theater. Dress rehearsal will be held Saturday, June 3rd. All past due balances must be paid in full by May 15th, 2023 in order to participate in the recital. Tickets to the recital will be sold by The Fox Theater, on a first come, first serve basis. You, not Linda Larma and Daughters Academe of Dance, are responsible for purchasing enough recital tickets to see your child perform.
- Recital Costumes - Our costume package is $90. Extra large child and Adult packages will be $100. Costume packages include: costume, tights, and accessories. Costume fee is due by December 1st, 2022 and will be deducted via auto-pay. Costume Fee is nonrefundable. We will accept costume fees until January 15th, 2023. If we have not received costume payment by then we will assume your child is not participating in the 2023 recital, and WILL NOT ORDER a costume. TUITION PAYMENTS MUST BE UP TO DATE AT THE TIME OF COSTUME PURCHASE.
- Linda Larma and Daughters' Academe of Dance will choose your child's costume. It will be age and gender appropriate. I am aware that if Linda Larma and Daughters Academe of Dance has not received costume payment by January 15th, 2022 a costume will not be ordered for my child. I understand the costume fee is non-refundable.
- Absolutely no gum or soda pop in class. Bottled water may be brought to class.
- The studio reserves the right to use seasonally and culturally appropriate music for instructional and performance purposes. i.e.: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, etc.
- Images or video taken of your child during class times and rehearsal may or may not be used as promotional material for Linda Larma and Daughters Academe of Dance and The Gaslight Melodrama Theatre and Music Hall.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to discuss them with us whenever it does not interfere with class time. Our email address is email@example.com.